Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One day, when I was bored I found Clorox Green Works laundry detergent




I found this awesome laundry detergent! I had signed up and recieved a free 30 load bottle of the original scent. My 1 year old son has very sensative skin, as do I and I wanted to experiment with some different detergents. Green Works is awesome, it is dermatologist tested, safe for colours and is made with natural plant based ingredients.
I had a T-shirt covered in smarties dye and it got the stains out so well you never even knew it was there. It also smells great, like lemons but not strong. It also passes the baby hives tests, so far, no hives! And that goes for me too. I would highly recommend Clorox Green Works Laundry detergent to everyone and anyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff...I was introduced to it through Matchstick and I love it!

    ReplyDelete